Sarah Heath, Real Estate Broker with Matrix Real Estate. Call or email for a free, no-obligation market analysis on your home!
Cell: (253) 653-6299
How to get a free market analysis on YOUR home: Call me, or send me an email, with the following information: Your name, the best way to contact you, the address of your home and any other details about the condition of the home that you feel are important to know. I’ll get you an analysis back within 48 hours!
“Sarah is smart, smart, smart and really knows her profession — inside and out. She is reachable, accessible, diligent, and has an easy confidence that is never arrogant. I recommend her highly and am happy to refer her to everyone I know.” – Lynn, Seattle
“Sarah was extremely patient with me through the process, especially as a first time buyer. She was responsive and was able to understand exactly what i was looking for. She ended up finding me the perfect house. I would EASILY recommend Sarah to anyone (and I already have).” – Anthony, Lynnwood
“Sarah sold 0ur house in Ballard. Every step of the way, she was knowledgeable, open and helpful. Whenever I had questions, she would respond quickly. Whenever I had doubts or concerns, she had time to walk me through it. She is smart and friendly and an absolute joy to work with. I cannot recommend her highly enough.” – Stacy K, Ballard
“Sarah represented us in the sale of our house in Issaquah, and she did a fantastic job. She designed a wonderful flyer, was proactive in listing our house in multiple online locations, and was always around to answer our questions. Sarah helped us negotiate the best price for the house, and we were thrilled with the whole transaction.” – Sandy, Issaquah to Seattle
Besides having a great interest in north Seattle shopping, dining, and more, I also help my neighbors buy and sell real estate in the area and beyond. There’s so much to think about when you’re looking to buy or sell your home – so here’s the top five reasons why I’m your perfect real estate broker.
1. I sell built-ins. I sell closets that don’t fit clothes, bedrooms that can only be accessed by other bedrooms, and formal dining rooms that no one even uses anymore – because these are the features that make your home unique. Homes in north Seattle have character – not just a “newly remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances.” I sell the north Seattle “neighborly” lifestyle, and I sell a home, not a house.
2. I have a whole team of resources to market your home. When you hire me as a listing agent, I will bring in a professional photographer to get amazing shots of your home. And with Matrix Real Estate, you always get the service of an in-house graphic design team to design the collateral needed to catch attention – not just a homemade flyer. You also get added bonuses with Matrix – like having the listing syndicate to Zillow.com as a “premier” listing that shows up at the top of a search.
3. I know social media. In fact, when Facebook first started it was my first year in college, and I signed up right away. It even helped contribute to my decision to earn a bachelor’s degree in public relations. Since then, I have spent the last ten years keeping ahead of social media trends like Twitter, LinkedIn, QR Codes, Google+ and more. The days of agents hitting the pavement are over – now, they need to hit the information superhighway, or get lost along the way. That’s why I am constantly researching the latest online medias and figuring out how to use them to sell real estate.
4. I’m not going to lie to you – if I tell you how much I think I can sell your home for, that’s the truth. I’m not going to tell you that you can get more for it just to get your listing, and then end up asking you to lower the price three months later when it’s still sitting there. I will always give you my very best estimate of what to list your home for, and what to expect an offer to come in at.
5. I love my job and it shows! If I don’t have a smile on my face while I’m showing you homes or prepping yours for sale, there’s a problem. Because I truly enjoy real estate as a career and as a hobby – ever since working at 16 years old as a brokerage receptionist. Now, all these years later, I bring the passion for the industry, the experience of handling millions of dollars worth of real estate sales and the street smarts of being raised a contractor’s daughter to the task of helping you buy or sell real estate.
Call, email, or text today for a free market analysis on your home. I’m ready to sell for YOU!